Grey Towers Heritage Association, a non-profit organization that supports public and community programs at Grey Towers National Historic Site, Milford, PA.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Marian Keegan, President
Todd Hill, Vice-President
Robert Remillard, Treasurer
Mary Anne Carletta, Secretary
Donald Allen, Director
Nancy Duvinski, Director
Dianna Levine, Director
Alice Jane Loewrigkeit, Director
Marcia Monaco, Director
Linda Pinto, Director
Dr. William Swallow, Director
Susan Beecher, Director Emeritus
Leila Pinchot, Director Emeritus
The volunteer board meets monthly at the historic estate and plans its support for such popular programs as:
- Summer Lecture Series
- National Public Lands Day / Ice Cream Social
- Festival of Wood
- Community Appreciation Day
- Volunteer Picnic
- Edgar Allan Poe and Christmas Carol Dramatic Readings
- Cemetery Historical Theatre
- Holiday Reception, plus many more activities throughout the year.
The Grey Towers Heritage Association organization, formed in 2007, as a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization assists the U.S. Forest Service with a number of public programs, such as a lecture series and the popular Poe and Dickens dramatic readings, and historical research.
The working board also spearheads projects, such as rehabilitation and maintenance of the Laurel Hill Cemetery, and renovation of a Historic Fire Tower. The GTHA leads the outreach, publicity and communications efforts with its social media presence.
Seeking Treasurer for the Grey Towers Heritage Assoc. Board
Interest in the public programs and projects at the Grey Towers National Historic Site, Milford, PA. continues to grow, and volunteer board positions on the Board of Directors remain open. Long-standing Board Directors welcome the opportunity to mentor new directors, particularly in areas of finance and communications.
Monthly meetings, committee work and assisting with the programs are among the responsibilities of Board members.
Skills sought for Board Treasurer include:
- Becomes a member of the GTHA Board
- Manages finances of the organization, oversight of cash, checks and deposits, receive and reconcile bank statements, oversight of QuickBooks and PayPal
- Administrates fiscal matters of the organization
- Provides annual budget to the board for members approval
- Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures
- Manage filings; state and federal reporting requirements
- Manage federal agreements including reporting and registration requirements including US Forest Service agreement reporting
- Works with GTHA accountants
For more information about the Directors positions, or to submit an application, contact email@example.com or call 570-296-9625.
Grey Towers National Historic Site, ancestral home of Gifford Pinchot, eminent conservationist and was two-term Governor of Pennsylvania, is managed by the US Forest Service as a conservation education and leadership center. Its iconic position in the national organization brings resource conservation leaders from around the world to its conference center. Their museum and visitor program welcomes 16,000 guests annually.
For more information about Grey Towers Heritage Association send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org