As of March 2018
Laurel Hill Cemetery, established by 1821, contains 112 monuments ranging from undressed fieldstone markers to elaborate obelisks and engravings. Most burials occurred from 1821-1899. Alphabetized below are the names, any information our research revealed, and corresponding numbered map markers
for many of the known graves; not all appear on the map.Old burial practices, such as single unmarked graves and burying one coffin on top of another, and subsequent moving of burials to the larger Milford cemetery, have made positive identification of all grave plots impossible. Ongoing research may identify additional burial plots and information.